• The London Filipino Centre CIC’s main objective is to teach Filipino language and cultural subjects
to young British Filipinos and other nationalities enabling them to learn, appreciate and preserve
the rich heritage of the Philippines.
• It provides facilities such as: classes in Filipino language, music and instruments,
Filipino folk dances and folk traditions, various health and fitness and dance.
• The centre will also offer cultural concerts, shows and special Filipino religious celebrations.
• Assist local authority in translation; participate in multi-cultural programmes and community events.
• To establish the LFC Scholarship Fund for the underprivileged and indigent children in the Philippines.