Learning a second language can give your child:
• a lifelong ability to communicate with more people.
• an enhanced intellectual functioning of both verbal and non-verbal intelligence creating a more flexible thinker.
• An improved listening skill.
• a deeper understanding and pride in one’s own cultural background.
• an increased understanding of and respect for other people of other culture.
• improved overall school performance.
• a broader educational and career opportunities.
• a competitive edge in the job market